Bacardi are highlighting their collection of spirit tourism experiences through their ‘Brand Homes Collection’. The 12 brand homes include working distilleries, museums, historical castles, event venues and brand experiences, where guests can learn about the craftsmanship behind the company’s award-winning spirits.
Each offers unique spaces for 10 to 150 people for meetings, conferences and off-site dinners, and can accommodate up to 2,000 people for outdoor events. They all celebrate the culture and character of their regions, and focus on experiential events, including cocktail making workshops and gastronomic experiences in stunning surroundings!
Bombay Sapphire in Laverstoke Hampshire blew us away with their great distillery. Situated within a conservation area of Hampshire with the river Test flowing through the site, this would be the perfect venue if you are looking for something outside of the box surrounded by natural beauty. It is also a Grade two listed English Heritage site, with a fascinating history producing the bank notes for the Bank Of England, and originally mentioned in the Doomsday book.
Here’s what they can offer at Bombay Sapphire:
- The amazing Gallery on site can hold up to 160 for a sit-down dinner or 200 people theatre style for a conference. (in the summer they can cater outside as well)
- Great venue for any product presentation (cars, perfume, sport, etc)
- Cocktail masterclasses or tour of the award winning distillery for your group after the event
- Christmas parties
- Mill Bar Terrace & Hall would be perfect for an intimate drinks reception and can take up to 70 people standing drinks reception.
- See, Smell and Taste the whole process of how Gin is actually made. For your group they can make it all the more interesting and organise a group tour see the Glasshouse and experience the process of how Gin is made
For more information please contact Travel and Transport Statesman Events:
email@example.com | 020 3667 1060