Set in 850 acres of stunning Scottish scenery, Gleneagles is an inspirational setting for events, conferences, team building, exhibitions and product launches. Design bespoke, memorable experiences for any event, from a strategy meeting for 10 to a conference for 800.
Gleneagles estate includes a five-star luxury hotel, three championship golf courses, an award-winning spa, an amazing variety of places to eat and drink and an unbeatable array of country pursuits. From falconry to clay shooting and everything in-between, we can invigorate, rejuvenate and bring together even the most diverse teams with a plethora of exciting, engaging activities.
Gleneagles Hotel at a glance:
- 232 luxury bedrooms
- A range of versatile event spaces
- Complimentary wireless internet access throughout the hotel
- In-house AV equipment, lighting systems and media facilities
- Dedicated events assistant, in-house AV Manager and technical support
- Bespoke catering
- Range of restaurants and bars – from relaxed lunches to Michelin starred fine dining
- Multi-award winning spa and wellness centre
- The Health Club – 2 indoor pools, 1 heated outdoor pool, thermal suite, gym
The Glorious Playground:
- 3 x 18 hole championship golf courses, including the PGA Centenary Course (host of the 2014 Ryder Cup).
- 9 hole par 3 PGA National Academy course
- Horse Riding
- Off-road driving
- Shooting School – clay pigeon and air rifle
- Gundog handling
Your imagination will meet boundless opportunities at Gleneagles; it is a world of authentic & unforgettable experiences that are guaranteed to keep even the most diverse teams happy. There’s nowhere quite like Gleneagles – welcome to our glorious playground!
The hotel holds the Automobile Association's supreme accolade of Five Red Stars and has been voted Best UK Hotel in the Incentive Travel category by Meetings & Incentive Travel magazine fourteen times. Furthermore, Gleneagles are proud to hold Gold status in the Green Tourism Business Scheme.
Whatever your event requirements, from an executive meeting for six to a conference for 200, The Great Gleneagle offer is a 24-hour rate and includes no surprise costs. These rates include:
- Overnight stay
- Use of a meeting room
- Complimentary unlimited 500MB Wi-Fi and AV equipment
- Breakfast, lunch and dinner, plus two ‘mix it up’ refreshment breaks
- The option of a private dining room including linen, floral centrepieces, place cards & table plans
- The Glorious Playground – complimentary group taster activity
- A dedicated event manager
24 Hour Delegate Rates from £320
Day Delegate Rate from £60 per person
For further information or to make a booking with Gleneagles, please contact the Travel and Transport Statesman Events team: email@example.com, 020 3667 1060