The 5 star Palace Hotel just outside of Valletta in the heart of bustling Sliema, Malta
The Palace is a stylish and characterful 5 star hotel tucked away in the heart of cosmopolitan Sliema, yet just a short ferry ride across the bay to the stunning capital city of Valletta.
From the rooftop pool and leisure area, as well as from many of the bedrooms, there are panoramic views across the mediterranean harbour and Valletta. The Palace offers large modern bedrooms with balconies including designer suites (the music suite boasts its own full size drum kit!); a fitness centre & spa with indoor and outdoor rooftop pools and a range of restaurants and bars, including the award winning TemptAsian on the top floor of the hotel.
The meeting facilities are well designed and flexible. They are self-contained with their own cloakrooms. The State Hall opens out onto an inner oasis, the Alexandra Gardens for coffee breaks. Across the gardens stands the magnificent 200 year old former palace, Palazzo Capua, with its ornate rooms and suites - perfect for small exclusive use events.
Offer valid for events from 1st November 2017 to 31st March 2018 – must be booked by 31 August 2017:
- Single accommodation on a run of house basis of Euro 110 per night including breakfast and tax
- Double/twin accommodation on a run of house basis of Euro 125 per night including breakfast and tax
- Day delegate rate of Euro 45 per person
- Complimentary plenary meeting room and onsite audio-visual equipment
- Complimentary half-hour cocktail reception with canapes
Based on a minimum of 10 delegates
For more information or to make a booking please contact our Statesman Events Team:
0203 667 1060