Explore the world from the comfort of Premium Economy, American’s brand new class of service situated between Flagship™ Business and the Main Cabin.
Currently available on the Boeing 787-9 Dreamliner and rolling out across the rest of our international wide-body fleet, including the 777-200 and the 777-300, flying Premium Economy on American means travellers will land feeling refreshed, well-rested and ready to go.
Premium Economy highlights:
- 38 inches of total legroom with extendable foot, leg and head rests
- Enhanced meal service with complimentary wine, beer and spirits
- Larger touchscreen monitors with noise-reducing headphones to enjoy a host of entertainment options
- Live TV streaming in flight
- Power, USB ports and Wi-Fi
- Complimentary pillows, blankets and amenity kits filled with travel essentials
World Traveller Plus on British Airways
Plus, travellers can enjoy a more comfortable and personalised international experience in World Traveller Plus when flying with our partner British Airways. Currently available on all long-haul transatlantic routes from London Heathrow (LHR) and London Gatwick (LGW), World Traveller Plus offers additional legroom with wider seats, an enhanced entertainment service, premium dining options and more.
For further information or to make a booking with American Airlines and British Airways, please contact your Travel and Transport Statesman team.