From the 1st October to the 31st December, The Westbury in Dublin are offering special group rates starting from €250.00, per room per night. The unrivalled location and luxury of The Westbury in Dublin blends city living with an oasis of comfort and calm.
With its buzzy outdoor terrace and walk-in entrance, all-day eatery Balfe’s marries the easy elegance of a Parisian bistro with the dynamic energy of a New York brasserie. Their signature restaurant WILDE couples 1930s elegance with a botanical aesthetic, its floor-to-ceiling windows and an array of greenery, looking out over the city centre.
The hotel has seven elegant boardrooms and the palatial Grafton Suite, which can accommodate up to 220 guests. All luxurious spaces, finished with fine contemporary artworks from The Doyle family’s extensive collection, are equipped with the latest conferencing technology. The rooms can be adapted for a wide variety of business and social events, from think-tanks to conferences, private dinners to fashion shows and press conferences to glamorous balls.
Special rates include:
- One complimentary room, per 40 rooms booked
- Four complimentary upgrades to Studio Suites, per 40 rooms booked
- Personalised welcome amenity, per 40 rooms booked
- In-room amenities including bottled water and daily newspaper
- Full Irish breakfast included in accommodation rates
- Complimentary Wi-Fi access
- No resort or service charge fee
- Daily Turndown service
For further information and to make a booking at The Westbury, Dublin, please contact Travel and Transport Statesman Events:
firstname.lastname@example.org | 020 3667 1060