Go Native, one of London’s largest Serviced Apartment providers, has over 550 apartments in the capital and welcomes over 50,000 guests each year.
With considerable growth in the sector in 2017, with corporate bookings increasing 20% YOY, Go Native has plans to increase capacity in London and to expand into Glasgow and Manchester later in the year.
What’s driving the growth?
- Value for money - one, two and three bedroom apartments available
- More space - generally 30% bigger than an equivalent hotel room of the same star rating
- Flexibility and freedom - bookable from one night stays with all the facilities a fully equipped apartment provides
- Fully regulated properties - properties meet all safety standard criteria with accreditation
- Easy to book - content is available via GDS and Self Booking tools, no deposit required
Go Native Monument, is situated near the Grade II listed Old Billingsgate Market, all apartments offer modern kitchens and bathrooms, custom made furniture, free Wi-Fi, 24/7 reception and left luggage facility.
For your chance to experience Go Native and win a two night stay at City Monument property click here
For further information or to make a booking with Go Native, please contact your Travel and Transport Statesman team.